CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Poo-Poo Splatter!

This blog is not about Chinese cuisine! Plop, plop, whiz, whiz, oh what a pain it is. It all started on a beautiful sunny day while I was on my way to bowling ( April 3,2008). I had big plans for the day(bowling, shopping, reading, channel surfing, blogging, etc.) and then my stomach started to move around like a fish tank in an earthquake and that was it!!! I had to go home and spend the next four days on the porcelain throne. I am the biggest baby when it comes to sickness. I'm always sicker than anyone else and it last's twice as long. (You know the story, ten feet of snow both ways to school). Anyway, I'm hoping that I'm back to normal or shall I say better now. I'll never be completely normal. Here's to wishing you good health and wellness today and always.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

What a wonderful sick picture. Where on earth did you find it?