CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Kinsley Sage Woolf

Our little Kinsley had her 1 month birthday yesterday. Grandma Renee spent the afternoon holding her. She is such a cuddle bug and I've never seen a baby who smiles as much as she does at this age. I know they say she is too young, but she always looks so happy and I swear I've even heard her giggle. I just think she is a very smart baby and also a good one! Yesterday, I changed her diaper twice while she was asleep and she didn't even cry. Her parents tell us the only time she cries is when she is hungry. She came to us on March 17th and was 7 lb 14oz and 191/2 inches long. We love her so very much and appreciate all her mother went through to get her into this world. We also appreciate all she does now, Wendy is a wonderful mother and wife to our Brandon. We are so happy for them and their family. I don' t think I've ever seen Brandon so happy and content with his life. Kinsley is definitely a blessing to us all.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

One month old ya Kinsley!