CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up and want to shave all the hair off your head? I've had several!
Once, I decided to cut my own cut my own bangs. I ended up looking like Moe from The Three Stooges. My mom still made me go to school the next day, but my friends helped me through the crisis.

I've also had some bad perms, unless you like looking like a poodle.

One of the worst hair cuts was the one I got while I was preggers with Nicole. I decided I wanted the Dorthy Hamill hair cut. When I got home, Ryan asked me if I liked my hair but he had a huge smirk on his face. He started to laugh and told me not to worry that it would grow back. He felt really bad when I began crying uncontrollably (I think).
This one's for the girls who have bad hair days. You're beautiful the way you are!!




Melissa, if and when you read this, I want you to know how much I appreciate our conversations and friendship that goes way back. You are such a sweet heart and I love the way you do my hair. I always get compliments on the cut, and I think the color is absolutely fabulous.


Here is my after photo but we had more fun taking the before photo.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the picture of you and Melissa. I'm not the only one looking at your blog by the way. Peggy asked me if that was really you in the blue dress so be careful what you post for you never know who might be looking.

Jackie said...

dang look at you lady...beautiful! unfortunately I can relate to the bad hair days ;-(