CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reality TV

I'm not one for reality tv but when they came up with dancing with the hubbies I couldn't help myself. It's actually a miracle that I talked Ryan into it. I couldn't have done as well if I had another hubby, as you can see he is a natural. Anyway, the lines are now open to vote. If you really liked our performance call 1-800-hubs and vote for couple # 1.

I only hope they will come up with America's Idol for Seniors. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Don't worry though, I'm not into the romantic stuff plus I'm a married women. I will definately not run in some ridiculous rat race, stick my head in a bucket of bugs or even eat one, and finally I will not make a fool of myself by telling all my darkest secrets on national tv. IF I did happen to go on who wants to be a millionaire, I would take the first good offer and run!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I know you and dad love American Idol. You know way more about it than I do so you must be a fan of some reality tv. Ben just watched a show on the Kung Foo channel called the Kick Boxer that dad would love. Ben watched 4 and 5 so I'm not sure how the first 3 were but if they are they same quality as the 4th and 5th then they are sure to be winners.