CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Idol VS. Biggest Loser

VS.

I've always been a dreamer, the kind of dreams you have when you're sleeping. More often than not they are pretty weird. Last night I dreamt I was in a weight losing competition and Simon Cowell was the judge. I was standing in a long line of participants waiting for my turn on the scale. Each person who had gained a pound or two was getting a typical Simon 'butt whoopin'. I was so nervous about my turn on the scale that I thought I was going to pee my pants. When my turn came, I had gained 8 lbs. I just knew that Simon was going to say things that would make me break down crying. Instead he was very kind and sympathetic and told me these things take time to happen. Facts in this case: #1- Yes, I do need to lose weight. #2- I have never watched "THE BIGGEST LOSER". #3- I did need to go to the bathroom really bad when I woke up. Anyone want to interpret this dream?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think it means you have a thing for Simon. Now be honest this isn't your first dream with Simon in it is it.

Renee said...

I do like his plunging neckline. If only I could see him in a wife beater and mullet!