CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Picture Day

It's such a special treat getting the kids ready for family picture day. Starting out with their baths,then curling and combing their hair,and finally keeping everyone looking sharp while waiting for the photo session to begin. We have the best of intentions and by the end of the day we are lucky if the mothers haven't had a nervous breakdown. Such was the case when Grandma decided she wanted to have pictures taken of her adorable grandchildren.

First mistake,We decided to meet by the playground at Layton Park. The kids were excited and ready to play on the toys. Of course we had to drag them away so they could have their pictures taken.

Tate was especially thrilled about leaving the toy area!


Smile Tate you're on Candid Camera!

It got worse before it got better, but it did get better, thanks to Nicole a genius when it comes to photography.



Just so everybody knows, I love the bad and the good pictures because my grandchildren are just the cutest kids on the planet. Therefore I might have to do another slide(brag)show so those who want to see the whole experience may do so.



We ended our day with burgers, fries, and ice cream, the kids throughly enjoyed their ice cream.

2 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...

Thanks Renee. Your grandkids are pretty dang cute. I am sure you are having so much fun! Kinsley is darling, I see alot of Brandon in her. You guys look like you have had such a fun summer and I am quite jealous of your upcoming trip to Disneyland. How fun! I am sure the kids love having such fun and outgoing grandparents!

Three K's and Two P's said...

I guess I meant Disneyworld! You guys are doing it right.